Pioneers: Grades K – 1
All of the exciting experiences of big kid camp, under the care of our enthusiastic camp staff! Pioneers participate in fun-filled activities such as swim lessons, arts & culture programs, nature exploration, and more!
- Visits from Amberley Village Fire Department and Sharon Woods Nature Preserve.
2016 Summer Camp Dates and Prices:
- Session 1: June 6 – 24 (3 weeks) J Members: $725; Public: $775
- Session 2: June 27 – July 15 (3 weeks) J Members: $725; Public: $775
- Session 3: July 18 – 29 (2 weeks) J Members: $450; Public: $475
- 1 Week Sessions: August 1 – 5 and August 8 – 12 J Members: $250; Public: $275
2016 Camp Hours
Camp at the J runs 9:30am – 3:30pm. Extended day options are available and parents can drop off as early as 7am and as late as 6pm.
Extended Day Options: Start-up Crew & After Crew
If your child would like to add a little extra fun to their day, we offer Start-up Crew and After Crew programs to keep them happy and busy before and after camp. Start-up Crew lets you drop your children off as early as 7am and After Crew lets you pick up your children as late at 6pm. They’ll have extra time with their friends to play games, swim in our pools, and more. Both programs are flexible for parents and caregivers, allowing you to register that specific week.
Start Up Crew only: Session 1 and 2: $150/session; Session 3: $100; 1 Week Sessions: $50
After Crew only: Session 1 and 2: $240/session; Session 3: $160; 1 Week Sessions: $80
Start Up & After Crew: Session 1 and 2: $300/session; Session 3: $200; 1 Week Sessions: $100
Healthy Camp Lunches
Make the summer lunches easy! Sign up for healthy, kosher and peanut free lunches. Vegetarian options are available.
Camp Lunches: $63.75/session