Dietitian ServicesPosted by Mayerson JCC on June 17, 2016 | Share
Emily Ludwig, MS, RD, LD
Emily has a variety of experience helping individuals learn various skill sets such as weight loss strategies, athletic nutrition strategies, healthy cooking, disease prevention education, grocery store navigation, and much more. In addition, she’s worked with high school, collegiate, and professional athletes.
- Master’s Degree in Nutrition & Food Systems, University of Kentucky
- Bachelor’s Degree in Dietetics, University of Kentucky
- Commission of Dietetic Registration-Registered Dietitian
- Ohio & Kentucky Licensed Dietitian
- Performance nutrition
- Quick & simple meal prep
- Eating healthy on a budget
- General nutrition
- Weight loss
Visit the Fitness Desk, fill out the form below, or call 513.761.7500 to sign-up for dietitian services.