Emmalin “Emma” completed a Dietetic Internship and Master’s degree through Marshall University in 2015. While completing school, she worked as a Nutrition Educator teaching elementary children about healthy eating habits. She has also helped at Diabetes management and weight loss centers, as well as health fairs and cooking demonstrations. She enjoys teaching clients how right nutrition can better their lives. She is passionate about helping clients achieve their nutrition and weight loss goals as well as showing them how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Dietetics, University of Dayton
- Master’s Degree in Health Science in Dietetics, Marshall University
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Licensed in Ohio
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics member since 2013
- Weight loss
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Vegetarian & vegan diets
- Diabetic diet education
- Heart healthy eating
- Healthy nutrition for all ages
Visit the Fitness Desk, fill out the form below, or call 513.761.7500 to sign-up for dietitian services.