Our advanced fitness center offers premier equipment and facilities to help you meet your goals and live a healthy life. Whether your fitness regimen includes cardio exercise, strength training, or low-impact movements, our full-service fitness center can help you meet your needs. Need help? Our friendly, experienced fitness staff can show you how to properly and safely use all equipment to maximize your workout.
Our Fitness Center features:
- A large variety of smart technology cardio equipment* to track your goals, including ellipticals, treadmills, stationary bikes, stair climbers, rowing machines, and more
- A wide variety of strength-training equipment, such as free weights, kettle bells, weighted bars, resistance machines, and more
- Suspension training with Jungle Gym systems
- Multiple fitness studios equipped with floating wooden floors for cushioned support, variable lighting, and high-fidelity sound systems
- A Pilates Reformer studio that includes 5 Reformer machines
- A Spinning Studio
- A three-lane, 1/8 mile indoor elevated track with rubberized surface and climate control
- Free weights, mats, medicine balls, cable equipment, rollers, and more!
*Most of our cardio equipment is programmed with our advanced Smart Technology system that lets you watch your own individual television, plug in your iPod or iPhone to listen to music, surf the web on the screen in front of you, track your workouts, and set fitness goals on your phone or machine.
Our men’s and women’s locker rooms have self-programming lockers, fresh towels, hair dryers, toiletries, private showers, steam rooms, and multiple vanity and changing areas. Both locker rooms connect to the J Spa, indoor waterpark, and outdoor pool.
Plan a Fitness Class With Your Company
Looking to hold a fitness class for your company or organization? Our fitness instructors can plan a class to get you and your group moving and motivated.
- Capacity: Up to 47 (dependent upon group exercise room)
- Private group exercise rooms
- Choose from a variety of classes, such as yoga or pilates, or bootcamp, dance, or boxing inspired classes
- Experienced fitness instructors
Ready to book a fitness class with us? Contact Erin Hill, JCC Events Coordinator, at: 513.792.5659 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor Track and Gym
We know that different people choose different ways to exercise. That’s why the J offers even more than our two-story, state-of-the-art fitness center.
Our cushioned indoor track features:
- Rubberized surface to improve traction and cushion your step.
- 3 lanes for walking, jogging, or running, a great size – only 8 times around for a mile.
- Elevated above our gym and indoor waterpark so you can watch the action down below.
- Enclosed and climate controlled over the waterpark.
J Members, ages 13 and older, may use the indoor track unaccompanied. Member children, ages 12 and younger, may only use the indoor track when accompanied by an adult (age 18 or older). No strollers are allowed on the indoor track because it damages the cushioned track surface.
It’s a slam dunk! Our gym features:
- 2 courts that can be divided for simultaneous, uninterrupted use.
- Each court is outfitted with all the equipment for basketball or volleyball.
- An electronic scoreboard. For a really big game, the gym can be converted to one large playing court with bleachers for the cheering fans!
Rent Out Our Gymnasium
Our two-court gymnasium is a slam dunk for your next party or event. Our gym can be transformed to host your child’s next birthday party or bar/bat mitzvah, or even your school’s after prom.
- Capacity: Up to 400 (dependent upon configuration)
- Multiple seating and table options
- Use of sporting equipment
- Use of exterior hallway outside gym for food and beverage set-up
Ready to book your next event with us? Contact Erin Hill, JCC Events Coordinator, at: 513.792.5659 or by email at: email@example.com.