Our focus is on comprehensive prevention, recognition, and assessment of athletic injuries and their complete treatment and management. Additionally, we offer comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation services for a wide range of medical conditions utilizing the JCC Fitness and Aquatic Center.
Sports Medicine and Physical Therapy at the JCC offers:
- Physical therapy assessments and treatments within the Mayerson JCC
- Comprehensive orthopedic and sports injury care
- Balance testing and training including use of BiodexTM balance system
- State-of-the-art medical laser for reduction of pain and swelling
- Aquatic therapy in lap pool or resistance current pool
- Therapy transition to fitness equipment and development of personalized exercise programs
Open to the entire community. For anyone of any age. All major insurances accepted.
Cedar Village has long been recognized for providing a full range of therapy services, including speech, occupational, and physical therapy, using a staff of highly skilled and dedicated therapists.
They provide physical therapy to active individuals of all ages. From the professional, collegiate, and high school athlete to the weekend warrior or senior athlete, individuals of all ages can benefit from this service.
Physical Therapy is provided by licensed physical therapists who are dedicated to excellence in the science and art of rehabilitation of all active individuals.
To make an appointment, please contact Dave Busam at 513.722.7246 or email@example.com.
This project has been made possible in part by the generous support of The Jewish Foundation of Cincinnati.